In South Australia lease agreements that started on or after 1 March 2014 rent can be increased 12 months from the date of the last rent increase or 12 months from the date the agreement started as long as 60 days written notice is given.
Steps to complete
- Download the ‘Notice to Tenant of Rent Increase’ form above.
- Read through the form thoroughly
- Complete all sections of the form
- Give the completed form directly to the tenant or send by post
- In South Australia lease agreements that began before 1 March 2014, rent can be increased once every six months.
- Find out about increasing rent in fixed agreements here.