If a new owner takes over the management of a leased property, both the previous and new landlord must complete and sign a Landlord Transfer Form.
Steps to complete
- To complete a Landlord Transfer Form click the link above to access RTBA online
- Ensure popups are enabled, enter your bond ID and family name
- Select ‘landlord’ and then ‘search’
- Follow the prompts to generate a Landlord Transfer Form
- Make sure both the previous and new landlords have signed the form
- Mail the completed and signed form to RTBA, Locked Bag 007 Wendouree VIC 3355
- Landlord Transfer forms must be sent to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority (RTBA) within five business days of the changeover
- For more information visit Consumer Affairs Victoria.