In New South Wales if there is a change in tenants and the original names on the Bond Lodgement form will be different, fill in a ‘Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement form’ to have bond transferred to the current tenants.
Steps to complete
- Download the Change of Shared Tenancy Arrangement form above
- Print and fill in all the sections that are required
- Make sure you have it signed by the person/s moving out, the person/s moving in and you as the landlord need to sign it as well.
- Once the form is complete send it to RENTAL BONDS Locked Bag 9000, Grafton NSW 2460
- For more information specific to landlords in NSW visit Fair Trading