In South Australia if there is a change in landlords you will need to either update the details on the lodged bond through Residential Bonds Online or you can fill out a ‘Change of Ownership/Agent’ form
Steps to complete
- If you have a Residential Bonds Online account you can log into your account through the link above and make your tenant changes there.
- If you are unable to use Residential Bonds Online you can download the ‘Change of Ownership/Agent’ form above
- Fill out the form and make sure the previous landlord and new landlord sign the form
- Once the form is complete send it to Customer and Business Services
- Find out more information on managing a bond.