There are number of reasons landlords would need to enter their property. Landlords in Victoria have the right to enter their property between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm on any day except public holidays, for one of the reasons stated on Consumer Affairs Victoria, if they give the tenant 24 hours’ written notice.
Steps to complete
- Download the Entry Notice document above
- Print out the form
- CAREFULLY read through the whole document
- Fill in the form regarding your reason for entry
- Deliver the form to the tenant by post or personally hand deliver the form
- To see the reasons you would need to enter your property you can visit Consumer Affairs Victoria.